House Church Talk - election day

rebelfire at juno.com rebelfire at juno.com
Sat Aug 21 13:15:53 EDT 2004

All joking aside, I was listening to my favorite internet radio host and he was discussing the massive amount of support Kerry is receiving from the arab community.

You can listen to last Thursday's show at:

http://archives.warroom.com/archives.php

Rick

-- "Tim Poole" <pooletim at hotmail.com> wrote:
Subject: election day

To all potential voters

To all potential voters: I am a concerned senior citizen. When President
Clinton was in office, I had a nice house, a good job with many benefits,
health insurance and even 2 vacation homes. In short, things were good.

Since President Bush has been in office, I have lost my job and my health
insurance. I have also lost 2 sons in Iraq.
To add insult to injury I am now homeless and have lost everything I once
had.  I and we must be willing to do whatever John Kerry asks us to do.

We must remove President Bush and get a Democrat back in the White House.
Please consider my compelling personal story and vote John Kerry come
election day.

Sincerely,

Saddam Hussein

________________________________________________________________ The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!