House Church Talk - Mao Story

Adamkwyhmed at aol.com Adamkwyhmed at aol.com
Sat Aug 28 03:15:48 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/27/04 11:34:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dlbeaty at copper.net writes:

This  fear of authority has even driven some towards either rejection or
neglect  of the Scriptures. They claim God as their King, but have great
difficulty  with His Written commands.

The throw-away society:
In today's society, objects that still have worth, and could be reused by
those in "need" of them, are not only tossed away, but are kept, through legal
manipulation, from being recycled to those who are less fortunate and could
not  only benefit from them, but also see value in them.

The same could be said that in today's society, the Scriptures, which still
have worth, and could still be reused by those in "need" of them, are not only
 being tossed away in the refuse/trash, as rubbish, but they are kept,
through  legal manipulation, from being recycled/reused by those who are less
fortunate  and could not only benefit from them, but also see value in them.

Remember that Someone saw worth in us even though we were in the rubbish
pile of society.

Question: When may we be able to take the Holy Scriptures, that have been
discarded, off society's rubbish pile, and give and share them  with those  who
are not only in need of them, but also, as their eyes are spiritually  opened,
will see value in them?

Sincerely,
A Bond-Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Persecuted Church,
Adam K Waggoner

Please pray that the Lord of the harvest would send forth workers into the
field which is already ready for harvesting.

Please pray for me, that I may be given the utterance to open my mouth  boldy
to make the mystery of the gospel known-that I might preach with the
Authority that only comes from Him.