House Church Talk - Taking us to school - DanB writes:

jim pierceall jpierceall at brtc.net
Sun Feb 22 11:24:06 EST 2004

Back on 2/10, DanB wrote something I threw in a folder, to later reflect
upon...  I sort'a think this thought worth a repeat post:

<<DanB:  If we can believe that evil men will
wax worse and worse in the latter days,
perhaps we can also believe and look for the time when the "knowledge of the
glory of the Lord will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea!"
When I
consider that bright future He has planned, my lack of detailed knowledge
concerning it does not hinder. I just want that vision to flood my heart,
mind and body, giving hope, zeal and a greater adoration for my Lord!>>

I can only offer a hearty - "So be it Lord...  cause this to become my
reality!  As DanB, I just want the vision of seeing You, spilling over and
flooding my heart,
mind and body, giving hope, zeal and a greater adoration of you, my Lord"

Then this 'piece of dirt' indeed might testify to your glory as the water
covers the sea

Knowing you, Jesus, there is NO GREATER desire! \O/

JimP - kentucky