[House Church Talk] men in suits

Vanessa DiDomenico van3hijos at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 04:27:47 EST 2004

--- David Anderson <david at housechurch.org> wrote:

>      Hi all,
>
> It seems that I am becoming less trusting of those professional types
> who
> wear suits. These are clergy, politicians, and lawyers. Did I mention
> the
> CEO's - the chief embezzlement officers?

david, I always have thought this too. Don't ties make you think of a
person about to be hanged? Can you think of something more useless than
ties? Well, dresses used by women for parties and wedding and all that
perhaps...

I just wear the clothes my mother throws away, or stuff she sells at her
store made right here in venezuela.

Vanessa