House Church Talk - men in suits

jim pierceall jpierceall at brtc.net
Mon Jan 12 11:00:52 EST 2004

Matt 6:28-30

 "And why are you <we> worried about clothing? Observe how the lilies of the
field grow; they do not toil nor do they spin,

 yet I say to you that not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself
like one of these.

 "But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and
tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you <us>?

We seem to be of such little faith!
<modified>

Lord, teach us to see and hear and w/it understand your priorities...  The
seed of your being, doing for us what we could never do for ourselves...

JimP - kentucky flower gazer...

 Song 2:2

2 Like a lily among thorns
is my darling among the maidens.