House Church Talk - men in suits

forwarded forwarded at housechurch.org
Wed Jan 14 12:38:59 EST 2004

I used to work for a UK based charity that insisted that I wear suit and
tie all the time :(

I got over the problem by purchasing a wonderfull little teddy bear
wearing a three piece suit and just 1.5" high. we sewed (my wife sewed) a
pin on the back, and every day I wore it on whatever sweater I was
wearing that day, thus wearing a suit. My boss asked once, before
acknowledging defeat :)

My only concern is that a 1.5" model of a teddy Bear in a suit might be
considered a graven immage.... :)

Blessings
Keith Smith

castillofuerte at msn.com

keithsmith at castillofuerte.org

http://www.castillofuerte.org

Spain

(Original message contained a resend of an entire digest, thus too long.-
forwarder)