House Church Talk - Re: [ntcp] Re: mp3 non-music files

vduer at siont.net vduer at siont.net
Sun Jan 18 18:11:18 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

There are free rippers like dbPowerAMP and Oscar's Sound Recorder
than you can download from

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/ (dbPowerAMP is more than just a ripper
and requires some playing around in order to figure out how to use
it; can play Real Player format and convert it to anything else)

http://www.pcclubaid.net/download.html (phenomenal little utility
that uses the sound card to record anything that is played through
it; use it to record Real Player files while being played)

Peace and blessing,
Vlatko