House Church Talk - Urgent prayer for healing

Vanessa DiDomenico van3hijos at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 15:34:48 EST 2004

Jeanne,

I am starting an epilepsy foundation here... today just spent the morning
at the hopital, and I might be able to help you. With questions about the
seizures, write me privately: I am quite an expert on the kinds of
epilepsy that is called idiopathic: nothing comes out on tests.

But I can't believe she isn't being given a harder medication. I have just
switched from Rivotril and Ativan back to phenobarbital, and that is
probably what she needs, BUT if she keeps throwing up, you might want to
get her some marihuana: legal for epilepsy, and the ONLY thing that really
works against the vomiting, aside from opium. I HATE to recommend such a
thing, but it did help me earlier this year when because of political
turmoil, my meds all disappeared: let's remember that NOTHING God made is
bad, only we can use it badly, but it can all be used well, too. (this
does not apply to cocaine, crack or heroin which are chemically altered by
men)

Please write me privately if you want.

BTW, God seems to be happy with my work: as soon as I arrived home from
the hospital, the high-class hospital of this city where i will set up a
support group, and we are also setting up a foundation in Miami to receive
donations, there was a package from the Epilepsy foundation waiting for me
at home. I had been thinking, 'well, I need now to prepare the radio and
TV shows,' and right there, in the package, was everything I need to say!
It even included comics with first aid instructions!

BTW, my mother and father have also been great at caring for my own
children, as you have, jeanne. And I will be praying for both of you.

Vanessa from Maracaibo, Venezuela