House Church Talk - Urgent prayer for healing

Janet Murphy dreamgirl at indy.rr.com
Mon Jan 19 21:09:58 EST 2004

Sue ~
Will be praying.  My, the job of parenting is never done, is it?  How
blessed they are to have you and for you to have them.  I think it's time
for this great land of ours to offer national health insurance.  I know it's
not perfect, but I think it's the way we need to go.  Anyway, I'll be
praying for Jennifer.  Please keep us posted.  May God give you and your son
strength and peace and may the children feel great calmness in your home.

janet
www.janetmurphy.net