House Church Talk - Re: Columbia, SC

flash flash at mbz.org
Wed Jan 21 09:33:36 EST 2004

BTDT - but we were there 20 years ago, and in Denver.
Let God lead.  Hear the experience of others, but seek God and His way for you.  My frim belief
is that you are correct in doing what you are doing, and God has given you desire for your
family that you will never regret.  Follow your family, not a society of christians.  No mean
words toward your brethren there, but God is not in programs, period.
Dan ChicagoArea