House Church Talk - Health Insurance

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Thu Jan 22 13:31:59 EST 2004

      Hi all,

I enjoyed your posts on the ever-popular subject of insurance and
health-care. In a nutshell, I believe that the church was to be the
department of social services. Unfortunately, she invested her funds in
other things. I realize that there's more to it than that ...

I recall learning that some of the early settlers in Quaker country
refused to use lighting rods on their barns. Is that trusting God or is
it tempting God?

Well, you might enjoy this piece by Jonathan Lindvall. This article was
originally published in Home School Digest:

http://www.boldchristianliving.com/text-only/articles/insuranc.html

        David Anderson