House Church Talk - The Cross

Greg Bledsoe gbledsoe at knology.net
Sun Jan 25 17:30:24 EST 2004

Thank you for this wonderful and encouraging note, Brother.

Recently I discovered why my life has been a living hell for the last
seven years.  My wife has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality
Disorder.  Nothing in my life has been more crushing than the daily
struggle with the coping strategies of her mental illness.

May the Lord Work in it.

Greg Bledsoe