House Church Talk - Re: Pattern or simply an adaptation?

R.L. Johnson rjohnson at wise.k12.va.us
Wed Jan 28 09:03:08 EST 2004

Dan,

I learned a long time ago that I would not argue points on the internet that
I probably would argue in person.

You see, email is the poorest form of communication.  You can not hear the
tone of voice or see body language.
If you study communication, you will realize these components make up well
over 50% of the communication process.

Since I do no know Brother Cliff, I do not feel it is worth the possible
hurt and bruised feelings.  I do not feel Brother Cliff is trying to
misguide anyone nor do I feel this issue is important to our salvation
doctrine.  If this was about salvation, you would see a totally different
point of view on my part.  Since it is a very minor secondary Therefore, no
harm, no foul.

RJOHNSON
ccnn-Owner at yahoogroups.com
ccnn-subscribe at yahoogroups.com