House Church Talk - Re: Pattern or simply an adaptation?

flash flash at mbz.org
Wed Jan 28 11:46:13 EST 2004

I hear you very clearly, and thanks for ther reply.
I guess in my bull headed way, I still think much can be communicated via email.
Your position that salvation is not at stake here in this issue is a clear point at which to
break off potentially divisive conversation - I am learning to stop pursuit of communicating
since very little matters except for the Word and the Word made flesh - our Lord and Saviour
Jesus Christ.
Thank you for the clarification.
I hope to hear more from you here on this list.

btw, my mother's maiden name is Johnson from Rockford, IL.
I see you are about as east in VA as one can be - Wise, VA.
Several years ago we visited DC and there was a Thos Jefferson impersonator who provided the
period view of Illinois - it was part of the Virginia territory.  VA plays a big part in US
history.
Dan ChicagoArea