House Church Talk - Baptisms and Administrations

Ross J Purdy rossjpurdy at netwurx.net
Wed Jan 28 15:30:46 EST 2004

Hi Bruce,

The problem with dispensational theology is not that it doesn't use Biblical
terminology because it does, the problem is that it can't be explained with
any kind of brevity! It also encompasses a wide variety of views which some
see as a weakness. But in general, dispensationalist circles contain many
independent thinkers and studiers which is rather its strength. Even though
as with any movement, there are elements that settle in and degenerate into
denominationalism, there are those that continue to grow and evolve as they
emulate the Bereans that searched the Scriptures daily to see whether those
things are true or not.