[House Church Talk] William Barclay on the Lord's Supper

Robert L. Moseley robertlm at gvtc.com
Wed Jan 28 18:15:19 EST 2004

David thanks for the quote from brother Barclay...I acquired that text a
long time ago and have read it a number of times.  It is a well researched
volume on the history of the "Lord's Supper" and a worthy addition to
anyone's Christian library.  If we were to do the Lord's Table as they did
it in the first century "assemblies" we would enjoy a meal together and not
just have a "Lord's snack" like you find in virtually every 20th century
assembly.

Robert Moseley...from the hills of Texas