House Church Talk - Prayer needed

Robert L. Moseley robertlm at gvtc.com
Fri Jul 2 18:17:03 EDT 2004

Liz We will be honored to lift up your need before the Lord and then wait
expectantly for the Lord's answer.

After being on HCTalk for some 8 or 9 years now my wife and I find ourselves
without a church to attend because of some serious doctrinal differences
with the interim leadership (in-between 'Pastors' that is).  We left two
weeks ago and are still without any place to fellowship.  We attended a 2
1/2 day conference in Austin, TX this last weekend and had a very fruitful
time fellowshipping with the Dale family in Austin.  We are working on
getting a house church started in our area if possible.  As far as we have
been able to tell there are no house churchers in the area...Canyon Lake
area of Texas and the New Braunfels area seems to be devoid of such
ministries.  You might pray for and with us for both of our desires.

Robert Moseley, in the hills of Texas just below the dam at Canyon Lake.