House Church Talk - House church in Northern KY anyone?

Kenneth C. Vendler kenneth.vendler at amarantus.us
Fri Jul 9 04:12:25 EDT 2004

I am a twenty-something married man who is looking for either:

a. An already established house church meeting group in Northern Kentucky area and a chance to serve

b. A group of individuals in this geographical area who are looking to start a house church and are looking for others to join in.

I am very interested in pursuing a pastoral and/or teaching/ministry of some sort if and when God leads. I want to fellowship with other Christians who are deep into God's word, prayer, and true spiritual fellowship.

I feel that the church that my wife and I are currently attending is a 501c mess that has taken the simplicity of the Gospel and tried to "mass-market" it. The church is trying to pay a half-million dollar mortgage off, and has weekly expenses of $8000 to $10,000. I feel saddened to see so many people sincerely led down a path they feel is the right one when it is so manifestly not.

If you have any information on any existing groups in this area that I might fellowship with, please contact me. I would be very grateful for any assistance anyone might provide.

Kenneth and Kerrie Vendler
Florence, KY
http://www.amarantus.us

"Some people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices." attributed to William James