House Church Talk - Hebrews & Making the change...

jim pierceall jpierceall at brtc.net
Sat Jul 10 10:05:58 EDT 2004

Very impressive imputes and well written too...  Thank you Glenn Frank...

Letter to the Hebrews - addressing w/ profound eloquence - the Superiority
of Yeshua as Messiah...

Hard to read that letter and not remember the account of the mount of
transfiguration...  Jesus in glistening and pristine - the nature that He
consists in being...

Moses and Elijah there alongside Him - yet the Heavenly Voice telling us to
"hear Him!"

Peter filled in awe, no doubt, now leans to his own and former/old
understanding - let's build them all a church.. ha!

Can we all laugh that human nature remains so predictable...  laugh before
we weep?  and then laughing w/ delight, because we knew enough to weep....
O;>)
----------

GlennF, as I read your transparent post, I couldn't help but identify that,
as my genuine experience all along this way....  and of course Jesus words,
as I try to be obedient to that Heavenly Voice
         no one puts new wine in old skins....
        new cloth on old garment...
Seemingly great and lasting words to remain alert to that native
potential...

How often the propensity to see that happen?  Using Jesus, asking Jesus to
come patch up our old systems...Always insisting that our Old had merit, and
w/ a patch of Jesus here, a patch of Jesus there...   Shooot!  It will be
made good as new..  <smile>

----------

NOT to stir anyone's passions or feed into rowdy exchange - but how much of
what we term IC (churchianity) is little more than attempts at  modified
Judaism?

Housechurching remains rich, when it provides the atmosphere for discussing
these weightier matters..  The Superiority of Christ, w/ all participating
and expressing their appreciation  for Him... and to Him...

As the proverbial "church mouse", I wish that I was there w/ you all, just
if but to listen in...  though I have heard these discussions over the
years - I just never tire of listening to those w/ rich "new" discovery

In Him and in the midst of His..  JimP - kentucky

Subject: House Church Talk -  Hebrews & Making the change...

Glenn Frank