House Church Talk - Worshipping in Spirit and Truth

Adamkwyhmed at aol.com Adamkwyhmed at aol.com
Sat Jul 10 20:51:02 EDT 2004

There are some who say Jesus does not heal through His body  anymore.  There
are some who say the promise of the Father is no longer  applicable.  There ar
e some who say we must follow the directions of those  who instruct us without
question.

What does the Bible say?

I don't want theologies and theories as to what, why, and how these
questions are answered.  I want to know what the Bible says.

For those who question why I am doing this, I remind you of the passage:
"Study to show yourself approved, a workman that needs not to be ashamed".

Turn back to the Bible for in it a person may find life under the freedom  of
salvation by and through Jesus Christ, unlike mens theologies which entrapp
and lead to death under the duress of salvation by and through the fleash. -
"For by Grace are you saved through Faith; It is a gift of God, not of  works,
lest any man should boast".