House Church Talk - Fw: 50 days of 24/7 prayer and fasting for the U.S. starts in Colorado Springs

His Servant His_Servant_4evr at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 10 20:28:21 EDT 2004

I just hot wind of this. Check it out it could be very cool

WHAT:

It is time for a House of Prayer that will contend for the government of our land. We are summoning the thousands of high school, college age, and older Nazirites to come to Colorado Springs for 50 days of day and night worship and intercession, from July 10 to August 28, 2004.

 It's at http://www.thecauseusa.com
Come join us for all or part of the time.

It's at Solid Rock Church on road 83 (S Academy BLVD & Hancock Road in the Mission Mall.)

Starts tonight at 7:14.  Praying and fasting for the country 24/7.  (accomodations for travelers 10.00 per night includes one meal)

JC
********************************
Thot for the day-
Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, Who only does
wondrous things!  And blessed be His glorious name forever!
And let the whole earth be filled with His glory. Amen and Amen.
Psalm 72:18-20
HOUSE CHURCH LINKS:
Organic House Churches and Healing Community: http://www.healingcommunities.org
Outreach Fellowship International: www.robertfitts.com