House Church Talk - Coming Soon to a church in America...

jim pierceall jpierceall at brtc.net
Sun Jul 11 11:00:25 EDT 2004

There is little doubt that we live in an increasingly convoluted day...

Can anyone say:  As in the days of Noah... As in the days of Lot...

I suspect that in the day of gross darkness - even a small flame of the Love
of Jesus, then burns as a beacon, and a way of escape is being offered...

JimP - kentucky