House Church Talk - Purpose Driven?

Adamkwyhmed at aol.com Adamkwyhmed at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 09:58:11 EDT 2004

The True purpose that the church should be driven by is in the personage of
Jesus Christ.  If the church is following the world to save it, it becomes
lost.  And if the world is following the church, that is following the  world,
it is lost, because it does not have Life to give it.  However if  the church
is following Jesus Christ, than the church becomes sustained by His  Life.  And
by being sustained by His Life, the Church can show the True  Light to the
world.  The world is looking for that Real Light that only  comes from the
Creator who made heaven and earth.  If the world starts to  follow the Church, that
is following the Lord Jesus Christ, it still cannot be  saved.  It is when
the Church redirects those in the world, that seek the  True Light and Life, to
the person of Jesus Christ,(when they have a personal  relationship), than the
world can be saved.  Our job as the Church, in  evangelism, is to point all
people to Jesus Christ.  The cross itself does  not save.  It is the One who
died on the cross that saves.  In living  we are to be ambassadors for the Lord
Jesus Christ.  Jesus Christ said of  Himself, that "I am the way, the truth,
and the life.  No man comes unto  the father, except by me"
The Truth is established in Holy writ, certified by the Holy Spirit.   The
only problem is that some people, who do not want to accept Bible  as truth, and
because they don't want to know the truth because it reveals their
sins,(makes sins come to light), they deceive other people into believing that  the
Bible is a lie.
Pray for those people who deceive others into believing that the Bible is a
lie.  Pray for their salvation.  For it is written in the  scriptures-"God is
not willing that anyone should perish, but that all should  come to repentance
through Jesus Christ our Lord".  For the end of those  people, who choose not
to believe, and are deceived, is written in the very  pages of what they have
chosen to reject.