House Church Talk - Praise for Healing... Please continue prayer.

Glenn Frank glennfrank at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 19 15:51:19 EDT 2004

Hi everyone... Just wanted to share this prayer need and praise...

My Father-in-Law just underwent 6 weeks of chemo and radiation treatment
because they found a cancerous lump in his colon. This was being done as a
preliminary to planned surgery next month. He just went in for a pre-surgery
checkup... And... Well here is what my wife wrote to send to friends and
family:

---

Dad had his post-radiation treatment check-up today, and...

THE DOCTORS COULDN'T FIND A THING!

PRAISE THE LORD!  PRAISE THE LORD!  PRAISE THE LORD!

They took 13 biopsy samples to test, just to be sure.  Those results will be
back next week.

After you praise and thank God for His mighty work in my dad's body, please
also pray for clear biopsies.  We know that God is a healer, and that He
doesn't do a job only halfway!

Thanks to EACH ONE OF YOU who has lifted my dad and mom in prayer.  God has
heard us, and His answer is wonderful!

Praise the Lord!

 ---

If you would, please pray for my father-in-law¹s biopsy results... He was
praying for exactly what this check-up showed... That the lump would be
completely gone and that surgery would not be needed!

Glenn Frank