House Church Talk - Visualizing Christ

Phillip Cohen spiritfilledhome at juno.com
Thu Jul 22 12:06:46 EDT 2004

Hi Lee,

So you don't visualize things? You have no dreams or goals? Just trying
to make it through the day? I spent most of my life like that. Very
boring, depressing, black and white. Dark Ages stuff.

In the last days, we'll see visions and dream dreams. Does that mean
they'll always come down from God? Never birthed from within? Never the
dreams and desires of our own hearts? Who placed those visions there?

Look around you. Practically every invention that surrounds us began with
a thought, a dream, a vision, a desire. We could debate the issue till
Jesus comes. Fact is, we do visualize, whether positive or negative. And
then we move toward that vision.

Blessings,
Phillip

Phillip