House Church Talk - Phil & his Visualizing

Lee Underwood leeu at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jul 24 23:47:40 EDT 2004

Dan,

I just meant that I had assumed it was the type of list where home churches
were discussed which, to me also meant what that involved, sharing with
each other and encouraging each other. Coming out of the IC, at least for
me, was like coming out of a cult. I had seen so many testimonies o this
list like mine, I felt a kinship. However, I guess I shouldn't have expect
so much.

I had thought the conversation with Phillip was done in love by many of us
but ...

... as I said, back to watching and listening.

Lee