House Church Talk - Re pagan practices

james and l;oretta friesen theway at telus.net
Sun Jul 25 14:57:17 EDT 2004

Dear list members
I am not sure what this debate on Visualizing is all about how ever I would like to comment on lee's reference to To use pagan practices to draw close to God does not work.Has that not alwasy been the case with the church. There is not a more pagan practice than the keeping of Christmas and Easter yet many Christians in the home churching movement continue to keep these pagan holidays with the idea that they are drawing closer to God.
James