House Church Talk - a different topic

cliffsilliman at juno.com cliffsilliman at juno.com
Sun Jul 25 23:50:37 EDT 2004

Just got my email after being gone since Wed. to Creation West, with two
of my sons. Too many posts for me to read and sort through to offer
wisdom so will remain quiet about current trend.

But what God spoke to me while at Creation. As I was reading Saturday
morning 2 Kings 18, I noticed that Hezekiah King of Judea broke into
pieces the bronze serpent that Moses had made. Here was an instrument
that God used to bring salvation to those dying in the wilderness that
was mentioned as a type of Christ in John 3:14. Yet it had become a
stumbling block to the people of God. It caused me to examine the things
of the past workings of God in my life that I might hold in the wrong
place.

I also was extremely blessed by much of what I saw and experienced at the
festival. Out of the thirty groups that sang only one grieved me. And
four groups especially helped me to worship Christ, my KING. One of my
sons was dramatically touched which warms his dads heart.

love

Cliff