House Church Talk - Where God is Moving

Claire Bennett clairebnntt at cox.net
Mon Jul 26 13:42:22 EDT 2004

I was involved in various New Age practices before that term was popular.  It was all because I was sincerely searching, and had written off the Judeo-Christian system as I felt it was something I was familiar with and knew it had no answer, so I felt the answer was elsewhere.

I agree that in these times, the Lord will pour out his spirit upon all those who are seeking him, and lead them into truth.  I believe he will redeem the vilest sinners and raise them up.  I also agree that he has warned and admonished the lukewarm, compromising church, and while a few will be rescued, most will be swept away in apostasy.

Here is where we come in.  We can be part of reaching out to many who the Lord will take hold of.  We can take part in that great miracle.  We know that Jesus made a beeline for the outcasts.  We were joking at our meeting Saturday night that we should call our group "Gluttons & Winebibers," for our fellowship practices. :)