House Church Talk - Visualizing Christ

Adamkwyhmed at aol.com Adamkwyhmed at aol.com
Mon Jul 26 23:53:23 EDT 2004

Regarding the reality of Christ in prayer:
"Where two or more are gathered in my name, there I am in the midst"
Jesus said, "I will never leave you, nor forsake you"
If you sin, you have an advocate, even Jesus Christ our Lord who ever makes
intercession

To those who are saved, the preaching of the gospel leads to life
everlasting, to those who are unsaved, the preaching of the gospel is  follishness.

There is no need to visualize when, by faith in His faithful promises, you
know Jesus Christ is with you and will never leave you nor forsake you.

Sincerely,
A Fellow BondServant of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Persecuted  Church