House Church Talk - Biola Project

Glenn Frank glennfrank at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 8 12:52:12 EDT 2004

I did not hear any problems with Ravi Zacharias' statements...

I was a bit disappointed by Strobel's statement about sin... But the one
that really seemed way off to me was the answer from Alan Scholes. The "I'm
not a bad person. Why would I need forgiveness?" question:
http://www.jesusfactorfiction.com/answer.php?why_need_forgiveness

Yeah the movie itself did not seem like the most striking one I have ever
seen. But I am glad it is having the effect it has had in witnessing.