House Church Talk - Re: home education with respect to "ruling one's house well"

rebelfire at juno.com rebelfire at juno.com
Sun Jun 20 10:11:22 EDT 2004

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 19:56:25 -0400 rebelfire at juno.com writes:

> I have heard the insolation argument against home schooling for as
> long  as we home schooled.  It is not a valid argument.  I never met
> anyone who  did not supplement their home schooling experience.

You would think since we home schooled for so long I would use the proper
words in a sentence.  :-)

The use of the word insolation was incorrect.  My foggy brain did not
pick up on this until I saw my post this morning.  Sorry about that!

I just came home from a week long basic training for JROTC cadets in the
mountains of West Virginia.   I ran them up and down a mountain for 4
days teaching escape and evasion techniques, first aid and basic
survival.  My body is broken and my mind is in a fog.  (I loved every
minute of it!!!)

RJ