House Church Talk - Building Community?SOS prayer alert!!!

Adamkwyhmed at aol.com Adamkwyhmed at aol.com
Sat Jun 26 18:17:33 EDT 2004

Please pray for our brethren in Christ who were arrested in China.
Also pray for our churches in America, due the hate crime legislation passing
in the Senate which if passed by the House and signed into law would restrict
preachers from stating what the Bible states about Homosexuality.

For more information check address:
Concerning the brethren in Christ who were arrested in China:
http://www.persecutedchurch.com/SOS/Current/SOS-06-17-04.htm
Concerning the hate crime legislation passing in the Senate:
http://www.reclaimamerica.org/Pages/News/newspage.asp?story=1761

I thank you for taking the time for praying for these situations which are
occuring in today's church's.

G-d bless,
A Bond-Servant of both the persecuted Churches and our Lord Jesus Christ,
Adam Waggoner

P.S.
"He whom the Son sets free, is free indeed"