House Church Talk - Re: House Church Talk Digest, Vol 3, Issue 61

Bruce Woodford bwood4d at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:51:45 EST 2004

Hi Claire!

If you believe everything expressed in it is true to scripture, then there
is no problem! I am not the author, but am simply telling what the inspired
record says.

But if there is anything there that you dio not believe is true to
scripture, I must accept responsibility for it, would appreciate your
correction and would ask that you not copy or pass on to others anything
which I've written which you believe to be in error.

Your brother in Christ,
Bruce