House Church Talk - Passion

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Sun Mar 7 09:53:35 EST 2004

Several years ago, I met and heard a mighty preacher named Al Martin. He
was visiting in SW Virginia in a town called Cedar Bluff. I see that his
remarks on this film have been downloaded more than 5000 times.

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=22204152414

I have not heard this 9 mg mp3 file yet, due to slow internet connection,
but believe that it would make a good discussion starter for any house
church or small group.

Most of the adults in our group viewed the film together earlier this
week and I was very glad to have been forewarned of it's graphic nature.

     David Anderson