House Church Talk - Re: any house churches in Iowa?

Debbie K StardustForever at webtv.net
Sat Mar 20 21:53:05 EST 2004

Hi all,
 It's been awhile since I posted.  Scott....your message about God
shaking things up really touched me as I read it tonight.  i haven't
been meeting anywhere for a LONG time, and i really want to meet with
other believers in a relational way, not just "go" to church where they
keep you busy.  Are there any hc meetings in Iowa that anyone knows of.
I live near Cedar Rapids and would travel.
Tom is still in an institution, but they are looking to place him in an
apartment as I am not ready to let him move back home.  We are going
through marriage counseling.
I pray that all these years of illness and turmoil will end and that he
will bring us through this despite all of our mistakes and shortcomings.
Peace through Jesus,
Debbie