House Church Talk - Re: Fluid Church

jim pierceall jpierceall at brtc.net
Mon Mar 22 10:27:02 EST 2004

Waters:  Such an interesting subject as spiritual examples...

Ever wonder how the "heavenly waters" could be trapped short, and redirected
through "sewage treatment plants" and then passed out as drinkable?  ha!

now - Foods:

Sort of like the "old military gripe" - The Army takes perfectly good food,
turns it into waste, before it passes through the human intestine...

I think I've been to hear a preacher or two, do the same.. O;>)

JimP - kentucky