House Church Talk - New (but growing) Site

goodword at bresnan.net goodword at bresnan.net
Fri Mar 26 12:53:13 EST 2004

Good Morning, and Happy Friday to all!

For anyone interested in new Gospel graphics to add to your website or email, I
just opened a little site -- www.gospelgifs.com --

It's a new and very small collection, so far, but more are on the way.  At
least the links should be working right now, anyway.

I've also recently updated another believer's website:  www.goodwordusa.org
It's got some meditations and stories, etc for believers.

Feel free to send any suggestions or comments on either site to me at
jim at goodwordusa.org

or you can reply to me at the address showing (goodword at bresnan.net) in this
message.

May the Lord enrich each of you and be pleased to bless each of you with the
knowledge of His will.  The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all in
it's fullest measure.  Amen

Jim