House Church Talk - Jesus Freaks

Dan Beaty dlbeaty at copper.net
Fri Mar 26 20:52:07 EST 2004

Hello all.

This post kept my interest enough to read it through. Truly the church needs
His prophets and visa versa. I am not sure, however,  that radical or kooky
for its own sake, some of which I have seen since fellowshipping on the
internet, has any value.

I keep coming back to the first commandment to love one another. Greater
than prophecy is love. Love is the bond of perfection, and is the means by
which all men know we are His.

Dan B.