House Church Talk - earlier today...

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Sun Mar 28 14:57:08 EST 2004

    Howdy all,

While traveling on 1-40 near the Gatlinburg area I tuned in a Sunday
morning broadcast in which "the pastor" was planning regular meetings in
which several of the young men would be allowed to speak to the entire
congregation.

"Good," I thought, recalling 1 Cor. 14:29: Let the prophets speak two or
three, and let the others judge.

Seems to  be a step, though small, in the right direction. I hope they'll
continue to break unscriptural traditions in Tennessee - I'll be doing my
part, of course. And maybe the meetings will become much more
interesting, too.

on the road, thinking of you, rejoicing in the truth wheresoever I find
it,

     David Anderson