House Church Talk - Debate verses

Claire Bennett clairebnntt at cox.net
Mon May 10 13:25:50 EDT 2004

Thank you for those verses.  I will have to tuck them away for next time I hear arguments against this.  I know there can be senseless debate.  I believe in my question I was not talking about HC talk, but about certain groups that forbid their members to participate in groups like this or forbid their female members from doing so.