House Church Talk - Re: Two or three gathered

Glenn Frank glennfrank at earthlink.net
Wed May 12 15:05:06 EDT 2004

Hi Bruce...

I guess your illustration sort of gets to what I am saying...
But I am just not sure that you can say when there are two or three
believers in God's will together... That you are getting Jesus' presence in
'surround sound'... Or something like that.

I think that Jesus' presence is just more noticeable to us because we are
agreed together and there is no disunity. We are together in Jesus' presence
and there is no division. I think that get more at the context of the
passage in light of the forgiveness and resolution that is talked about
prior to this verse.

In other words... Jesus is always there with us... But when unity and
forgiveness is there among believers... We notice Jesus' presence more.

Glenn