House Church Talk - speaking

David Miller David at innglory.org
Sun May 16 23:52:02 EDT 2004

Tim Poole wrote:
> Is this even a consideration in our meetings,
> how does the world view us?

I hope this would NEVER be a consideration in our meetings of the
church.  It would mean the end of the church.  We should be interested
in seeking the kind of honor that comes from God only.  Jesus promised
us that the world would hate us.  We should expect the world to despise
us and our ways.  If the world desires to crucify us, then perhaps we
are doing things right.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.