House Church Talk - No books by Jesus

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Sat May 22 09:57:32 EDT 2004

>The one caught in the act of adultery...  He choose to write in dirt that
>day - the dirt was those hearts that preferred stonings to mercy...

I wonder, Jim, if Jesus wasn't writing the names of those whom these
accusers had been physically involved with. That might have had the
effect of causing the accusers to walk away.

If I'm not mistaken, some manuscripts do not include this account.

Just musing... I appreciated your post about the funeral, brother.

    David Anderson