House Church Talk - relational Christianity

SameSpecies samespecies at charter.net
Tue Nov 16 15:00:25 EST 2004

I don't know what it is either, but I wonder if it is just not another
attempt by man to replace Christ, that is the relationship we have with
others, the keeping of the oneness of the Spirit, the Lord Spirit, which is
to have It's fruit, the fruit of the Spirit, the love, joy, peace, long
suffering, etc., for the brothers.  It seems that we are so prone to start
by the Spirit and then return to the law or make good plans, or come up with
rules, or behaviors.  Of course I probably shouldn't comment not knowing
anything about it, it could actually be something to turn us to the Spirit,
so the Spirit of Faith can have It's fruit, It's works, so the Vine can bare
fruit in the branches.  So that the expression will be known and it can be
known we are son's of God because we love the brothers.  I just hope it's
not another replacement for Christ, another antichrist to keep us busy, and
to keep of from missing that It's just Christ.