House Church Talk - relational Christianity

Glenn Frank glennfrank at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 17 10:36:53 EST 2004

On 11/17/04 10:26 AM, "SameSpecies" <samespecies at charter.net> wrote:

> I read four or five articles on the site below, thank-you for the link.
> Praise the Lord! He is Life, the Eternal Life that we can turn to and enjoy
> today.  We can hear, follow Him today, and be set free, be much more saved
> in His Life.

I have really enjoyed reading articles on the Lifestream site too. I just
met Wayne (the author of the site) face to face last weekend after talking
by email for months. He has a great heart and a wealth of walking with God.
He was actually a "pastor" of some big churches before realizing that he was
just putting God in a box.

Here is an interesting and challenging article for the house church group to
chew on...

"Why House Church isn't the Answer"
http://www.lifestream.org/LSBL.Feb02.html

Glenn F