House Church Talk - Re: Yet another newspaper article...

SameSpecies samespecies at charter.net
Fri Nov 19 14:04:13 EST 2004

It appears both of you are right, in the way you perceive the law, you are
referring to.  For there is two laws;  1) the law of written codes, Rom 7:6
and 2) the law of the Life giving Spirit, Rom 8:1.  I find it hard to
remember this when reading the scriptures.  But, when I do remember the law
of the Spirit, it makes it easy to understand how God could write His law on
our hearts.  It also clarifies the types or shadows written about in the
O.T., for us as examples, as in Exod, Deut, Josh; first came the crossing of
the Jordan were the 12 stones were placed under the water, then there was
the placement of the 12 stones on the other side, in the good land.  Then
the laws of God were to be engraved on these new stones in the good land.
If we look at this type remembering there is two laws, and realizing that
the old was a shadow of the body as in Hebrews, and consider that when we
contrast a shadow with a body, one is a reality, the other is only the
shadow of that reality.  Then we see that Christ as the body is the reality
of it all, and that the proceeding things, were examples, types, shadows for
us of what was to come, Christ.  Then we can see that on the other side of
the Jordan, these stones which were to be Israel, the new stones (living
stones), for God is building a temple of living stones, of which we are, in
the Good Land, Christ being our Good Land, and these stones, us, represented
by 12, God's number for completion, we see that the living stones must have
God's laws engraved on them.  This is accomplished by God through the
Spirit, Who has kept and is keeping, His promise to write them on our hearts
and place them in our minds, by the Holy Spirit, the Spirit being the only
way we can fulfill the law of God.  Christ (the Anointing) or Messiah (again
meaning the Anointing) did not come to abolish, but to fulfill the law.
However, first their is the wondering in the wilderness and the crossing of
the Jordan, all actual events and to us types, shadows of what was to come
and has come, Christ in you, the promised Messiah (the Anointing), Christ
(the Anointing) coming in the flesh, Christ in you, the Hope.  Now, we go to
possess fully the Good Land, for an inheritance is not realized until fully
possessed, and the ones who overcome inherit, so in this Good Land we have
entered, we war and the enemy is expelled, many lessons to be learned in
these wars, to be applied to the spiritual war we are in.  All part of this
process of transformation, and being much more saved in His Life.  All part
of being found in Christ and Christ being formed in us, us dwelling in Him,
and Him dwelling in us, the Spirit purifying until hopefully we are found
sanctified spirit, soul, and body at His return, and at the same time no
longer us who live, but Christ who lives in us.  That Christ maybe glorified
(expressed) in the church, us.  That God may have in us once again, His
oneness, dominion, and image.  So Lord, help us all that we may never return
to the old law for if we do Christ (the Anointing) will be of no value to
us.  Let us follow you Lord, live by you Lord, the Life giving Spirit, the
Spirit of Jesus Christ, the Lord Spirit, and be transformed and purified, as
we with an unveiled face behold the glory of the Lord as in a mirror, we
will, we are, being transformed from glory to glory, even as by the Lord
Spirit, or by the Lord who is Spirit.  You Lord, are faithful to complete in
us the good work You have begun. Keep our minds turned to the Spirit, to the
Gold street, with the Tree of Life on each side, and containing in It's
middle the River of Life, as it flows from your temple down to the earth, to
us.  Father You are Spirit, Brother You are the Life Giving Spirit, You are
the Vine, and Mother, Jerusalem above, You are the River of Life.  And as
you say Lord, and as the bride says, let us come! and drink freely of the
Water of Life.  In Your Life God we receive all of You, the Father as the
Source, the Son as the Spring, the Spirit as the River flowing from the
Spring, bubbling up from the Source to produce a River of Life, the One we
must be born again from, from above, by God, from Jerusalem above, our
Mother.  Lord You were born from God, from the Spirit, by a Woman, and under
the Law, Your Mother is Blessed, the Free Woman, the Spirit, Jerusalem
above, Your Mother and ours, the Law of the Spirit of Life.  Thank-You!
Lord, You are the Promise, our shield, our Exceeding Great Reward, Gen 15:1.
You promise to give to those that overcome the Morning Star, and You are the
Bright and Morning Star.  Thank-You! Lord, that You give to us of Yourself.
You said "I AM LIFE, I AM TRUTH, I AM THE RESURRECTION, I AM TRUE FOOD, I AM
THE WAY, I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST, I AM THE LIGHT, I AM THE BRIGHT AND
MORNING STAR, I AM".  In You! Lord, we have the Life, the Truth, the Light,
and righteousness, joy, and peace in the Holy Spirit, in the Kingdom of God,
Rom 14:17, Matt 12:28, Luk 17:20-21. Thank-You Lord!, may You have the
glory, the expression in the church, in us.