House Church Talk - public meetings

Phillip Cohen spiritfilledhome at juno.com
Fri Oct 1 15:27:10 EDT 2004

Hooters?

Nah.

How about the Playboy Club?

Mmmm..... maybe stand in front and wait till they come out, huh?

I think I'll hang out at the ranch. I have anough trouble "visualizing"
those things.    ;-)

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:28:52 -0700 "Claire Bennett" <clairebnntt at cox.net>
writes:
> I like the idea of meeting in restaurants, Starbucks, even Hooters,
> despite the criticism, we need to be where Jesus is, with the
> publicans and sinners, the gluttons and winebibers.  How's that for
> a name PSGW:)
>
> The early church met by the temple and visited the synagogues, so I
> wonder how welcome we would be in our neighborhood church parking
> lots?  It would appear to be a biblical model to go into the
> churches as Paul went into the synagogues, until we get kicked out.

Phillip
spiritfilledhome at juno.com
But the LORD is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before
him. Habakkuk 2:20