House Church Talk - lists just updated

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Tue Oct 5 11:21:16 EDT 2004

   Greetings gentle reader,  wherever you are,

I have just gone through more than 200 names on talk and ntcp. I noticed
several had had their subscriptions put on hold due to mail being backed
up in times past. I reset these.

As always, you may change your subscription to or from the digest version
or unsubscribe yourself by following the links at the bottom of each
post. Lemme know if your need help.

Dialogue was very important in the early centuries of the church and
should be today, also. The meetings were marked by it and by teaching
rather than by preaching which was the basic term for the heralding the
gospel outside the church. The value of dialogue is that God promises
wisdom to every saint - not just to a special class.

Looking forward to hearing from YOU!

may the Lord bless you and your house,

   David Anderson