House Church Talk - lists just updated

Sean Kelly seank at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 5 12:04:43 EDT 2004

Amen to that, in fact the Greek word for teaching is didasko and this is
where we get our word dialogue. Further, of the places in the new
testament that mention spiritual growth, only 4 activities are
mentioned.

Eph 4:15 - SPEAKING the Truth (He is The Way, The Truth and The Life)
Col 1:10 - WALKING in a manner worthy of the Lord
Col 2:19 - HOLDING fast to the Head
1 Pe 2:2 - LONGING for the pure milk of the word

The remaining occurances (1 Co 3:6-7, 2 Co 9:10, Eph 2:21) point out
that the growth comes from God.

Go Carefully,
SeanK